Avoid Betting System Scams – Part 7
Just have Fun
This is a good time to bring together everything from the past six part series of How to Avoid Betting System Scams. There’s nothing like the old adage of tell ’em what you’re going to say, tell ’em, then tell’em what you’ve just said.
Betting is a high risk pursuit. Following the mechanics or advice of a system or service involves putting more than just your faith in someone else. It essentially involves asking them to spend your money for you. If you think about it in those terms, you are more likely to act with the appropriate level of caution, and to stake in line with what is affordable to you.
Never, EVER, think of a betting system as a ‘get rich quick’ scheme, nor as a means of ‘going professional’.
As long as you use common sense and don’t let emotions rule your buying decisions ??it really is quite simple. If you stick to the golden rules of scam busting and execute them verbatim, you will end up with a product that you stand a good chance of being successful with.
So let’s recap over the main points of what to keep your antenna tuned in to look for. For a system worth considering, you need to look for:
- A product that is not excessively promoted with claims on its web site
- Be aware of the bogus Betfair screenshots allegedly earning fantastic profits
- Products promoted through Clickbank provide a guaranteed refund period.
- If there is no guaranteed refund, look for a free trial period
- Google everything: research the product author and the product itself
- Have patience: paper trade the system for suitability
- A system or service that aligns to the way you like to bet
In summary, the key to enjoying your betting is to find a system or service that aligns to the way you like to bet; offers a period where you can establish that (either via a free trial or a refund guarantee); is run by someone with a verifiable online presence; and, preferably where the product has been trialled by a reputable website previously.
If you adhere to these short simple rules, you’ll save money:
- If you tend to bet systems from the day you purchase them, you’ll save a lot of money
- If you are more cautious and paper trade to begin with, you’ll save the purchase cost a few times
By now you must be eager to put your betting acumen to the test. You can do no better by looking at the OnlineBettingExposed list of Betting Systems Reviewed.