Try This Professional Betting Exchange Trading Tool FREE For 15 Days!
When it comes to betting exchange trading tools there are a fair few around nowadays. Bet Angel is by far the most popular and then there’s Bet Trader, but recently I came across an alternative to these two called FairBot and to say I’m impressed with this application would be an understatement.
FairBot comes with all the usual amenities we’ve come to expect from betting exchange trading tools. There’s one click betting, fast refresh rates, a live price movement chart, an excellent one click ‘greening up’ feature, grid and ladder interfaces and a host of other useful features.
The simple and easy to use Windows XP-compatible interface is very similar to Betfair which should make your betting comfortable and profitable. All the odds cells are active (rather than just two middle columns on Betfair) giving you additional flexibility for your backing and laying.
Here are a few of the key features:
- Ladder Interface – instantly react to market movements with just one mouse click.
- “Keep bets” support – automatically transfers your unmatched bets to in play bets.
- The ability to refresh any event in increments as low as 0.1 second intervals.
- The ability to place single bets or trades with only single mouse click.
- “Greening Up” – equalize your current profit or a current loss across all selections.
- Price movement charts directly on the main screen for each contender.
- “Moving Average” and “Bollinger Bands” charts on a contender details screen.
- Conditional Betting – place opposite bet (Back or Lay) only if a previous bet was matched.
- Dutching feature – back multiple selections in the same event and equalise your profit.
- “Drag & Drop” feature – easily dragging your bets up or down the ladder.
- Set your own Back and Lay stakes and profit margin.
- Bet on any odds market, including “in-play” events.
- “Smart Bets” – calculate your stakes to get maximum profit on your trades.
- Display the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Favourites as dictated by the market on Betfair.
- A countdown clock showing the time remaining before the scheduled start of an event.
It’s pretty damn slick from what I’ve seen and the wide range of features are sure to give you a huge advantage over other traders who are operating on the betting exchanges without it!
This is what one of our readers, Tony, emailed me to say about FairBot:
“it costs $99 per year for FairBot after a two week trial and is a cheap alternative to some of the other software available…..it certainly meets my requirements for a straightforward trading interface, simple bet placement and has a one click green up capability…..there are arbitrage and other capabilities too…..its great for someone just starting out who doesnt want to get confused by more complex betting options before they can do the simple stuff….”
Really, I couldn’t have said it any better myself. I’ve been using it personally for a few days now and it’s becoming second nature. It allows me the ease of placing my bets with a single mouse click and I don’t need to take the price that’s showing – I can use the ladder interface to put my bet in at a price that suits me – again, all with one click of my trusty mouse.
Once I’ve placed any straight bets, I like to do a little trading and this couldn’t be more simple with FairBot. All I have to do is check one little box to put it into trading mode, decide how many ticks I’m going to aim for and then watch the market to decide my trade. Once found, a simple click and FairBot does the rest. It fires in two bets, one to back and one to lay, both at the very instant I click. Then I wait for them to get matched (a matter of a second or two if I’ve got it right) and then I do it all over again…..oh, this mouse clicking can be a hard life!
The other thing that impressed me about FairBot was the fact that we’re now on version 2.4, so the programmers haven’t let time pass them by. It’s clear that they’re continually working on new features and upgrades which is always good to see.
There are many more features in FairBot than I’ve mentioned here and to make it even more appealling they offer a two week free trial, which is 15 days of actual use, so if you used it for the first time on Monday, then Tuesday and Wednesday but couldn’t use it again until Friday you’d only have used up four days of the trial rather than five, which is excellent for a freebie!
FairBot is incredibly easy to operate and, as Tony said again, it isn’t as daunting to the newbie as the likes of Bet Angel or Bet Trader. If you’re new to exchange trading and are looking for a simple, straightforward trading platform, or even if just want to place your bets faster and easier, with a single click of your mouse, I’d recommend that you go take a look at FairBot.
I have to say that I’m really, REALLY, impressed with this software. I must have tried all of the betting exchange trading software on the market over the last few months and in terms of price versus features FairBot beats the rest hands down. It truly is a brilliant piece of kit!
You’ll love it too, I’m sure…